Practical in approach, this book analyses the relevant case law and statutory provisions, and provides detailed guidance on the use of protectors as well as coverage of the disputes which arise from their misuse. This work comprehensively covers the subject, with chapters on appointment and removal of protectors; powers; duties; remuneration and indemnity; liabilities; litigation by and against protectors and on enforcers of non-charitable purpose trusts.
- Expertly draws together and analyses the legal framework for the use of protectors and enforcers
- Offers practical guidance for both contentious and non-contentious practitioners on the use and misuse of protectors and the disputes arising as a result
- Contains in-depth coverage of the use of protectors in international trusts
- Includes drafting guidance and practical features such as checklists, precedents, and case summaries
- Statutory excerpts from 24 jurisdictions
- Includes drafting guidance and model clauses